The GST (Goods and Services tax) platform introduced in India in 2017 is the new generation unified indirect tax collection system for the government of India. Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) is the nodal agency to manage the collections, accounting, and reconciliation of all indirect taxes under the Ministry of Finance.
Automation of Accounting & Reconciliation process of CBIC under the Revenue Department of Finance Ministry of India.
ARPIT - Accounting and Reconciliation of GST collection is done through the consolidated Platform.
The platform is managed by the Ministry of Finance in technical collaboration with (NIC).
- Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN)
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Central Tax Authorities (CBEC)
- Authorized Banks
- Accredited Bank (SBI)
- CPIN / CIN / CPIN EOD / CIN EOD
- Settlement Ledgers
- Memorandum of Errors (MoE)
- Reconciled / Non-Reconciled CIN data with RBI
- Exception / Bank Performance Parameters
- EOD Account Statement
- Memorandum of Errors (MoE) Initiation and Resolution
- Date-wise Monthly Scroll (DMS)
- State Settlement IGA & e-CM (Clearance Memo)
- Bank Reversal Payment Advices & e-CM (Clearance Memo)
- Assessee Master
- Refund e-Bill / Refund Status
- Accounting Confirmation
- Luggage File
- Payment File for refund to Tax Payer
- Payment Scroll (after Payment to Tax Payer)