In today’s fast changing payment landscape, it is imperative for banks to adapt and operationalize newer modes of payments. Traditionally banks have re-engineered their core banking systems to cater to such changes. However, this approach can increase the turnaround time for banks to adapt to the demanding innovations in the payment space.
Our (Integrated Payment Hub) IPH platform is designed to address this need of banks. The IPH abstracts the core banking system from bank acquiring and payment channels thereby eliminating the requirement to re-engineer the core system.
From country specific adaptors that cater to the payment channels to providing an API for all acquiring channels the IPH platform is engineered to enable banks to adapt to changing market dynamics.
Built on the latest technology framework, the platform is designed to manage scale and volume while reducing the TCO for banks.
- Core Banking Integration: Supports wide range of Integration options, (ISO, Web services, API)
- Bulk Payments processing: Processing of bulk payments from corporates and merchants
- Multi-channel payments: Splitting bulk payments as per corporate and merchant instruction
- STP processing: Supports direct integration with corporate systems (ERP, SAP, API)
- E2E message processing: Manages end to end message lifecycle with real time and batch response
- Adapters for
India: IMPS, UPI, IFT, NEFT, RTGS, AADHAR, NACH (Debit/Credit), WPS
Middle East: FTS (Local transfers), ACH (Debit/Credit), WPS
- Seamless Integration: Easy Integration support for all bank channels (Mobile App, Kiosk, Web, POS)