Aggregators today need a unified solution to manage the range of service offerings that they provide for their merchants. This reduces the overhead for aggregators to manage merchant settlements and payouts.
Our PGA platform addresses these challenges in a holistic approach. The platform allows aggregators to onboard all merchants on a single platform and define the scheme enablement for merchants as well as dynamic routing with merchants settlement and payouts. It also provides for a comprehensive merchant management.
Our platform is built on open source technology framework and is optimized for high scale and volume. The platform enables to open up their service offerings for all participants across channels with a quick turnaround time and with reduced TCO.
- Merchant onboarding
- Workflow based approval from risk, finance and operations
- MSF/MDR setup
- Scheme mapping to merchants
- Risk and Velocity check setup
- Toolkit for Merchant Integration
- Acquiring bank routing
- Scheme based routing
- Transaction Channel management (POS, Web POS, Mobile
- Transaction Acquiring and Auth confirmation
- Reconciliation of all transaction (3/4 way recom)
- Staging and Settlement
- Merchant payout (Net and Gross)
- Merchant Refund and Chargeback
- Dispute Management
- MPR reports