Mobile Collect Platforms true potential can be unleashed in the digital commerce domain by bringing these ideation to the merchant and corporate ecosystem.
Banks today have multitude solutions for managing the merchant acquiring ecosystem. Each acquiring that the banks enable as service offerings to its merchants require the banks to onboard and integrate the merchant for enabling the same. This also brings about an overhead for merchants to manage such integrations and banks to manage merchant settlements and payouts.
Our PGA platform addresses these challenges in a holistic approach. The platform allows banks to onboard all merchants on a single platform and defines the scheme enablement for merchants as well as dynamic routing with merchants settlement and payouts. It also provides for a comprehensive merchant management.
Our platform is built on open source technology framework and is optimized for high scale and volume. The platform enables to open up their service offerings for all participants across channels with a quick turnaround time and with reduced TCO.
- Acquiring Interfaces: Mobile, Web, Kiosk, POS, PC-POS, API’s, H2H.
- Transaction Channels: HTTPS, SMS, USSD, RFID, NFC, OTA
- Transaction Identities: Mobile Devices, Biometrics, Virtual address, Cards, Transaction/Identity Tokens, National ID’s, RFIDTags
- Value Added Services: Merchant Management, Reconciliation and Settlement, Dispute Management, Risk Management, Analytics.
- Transactions: Face 2 Face payments, Collect payments, QR payments, Identity Token/National ID payments, Bulk payments, H2H payments.
- Data Presentation: Merchant transaction monitoring, Dispute management, Refund management, Operational management, Analytics and Reporting.
- Merchant Management
- Merchant onboarding
- Workflow based approval from risk, finance and operations
- MSF/MDR setup
- Scheme mapping to merchants
- Risk and Velocity check setup
- Toolkit for Merchant Integration
- Transaction Routing
- Acquiring bank routing
- Scheme based routing
- Transaction Channel management (POS, Web POS, Mobile
- Transaction Acquiring and Auth confirmation
- Reconciliation and Settlement
- Reconciliation of all transaction (3/4 way recom}
- Staging and Settlement
- Merchant payout (Net and Gross)
- Merchant Refund and Chargeback
- Dispute Management
- MPR reports