e-Collect is the next generation payment and collection platform that is built on the PSD2 concept of providing interoperability for bank account based transactions to Consumers, Corporates, Merchants and Aggregators.
In India the ecosystem is referred to as UPI (Unified Payment Interface) and facilitated by NPCI to provide a safe and secure ecosystem for banks to connect and facilitate the transactions.
The ecosystem provides for a round the clock availability with the added feature of leveraging features like QR code and collect based transactions.
This next generation transaction platform has re-engineered the customer /merchant ecosystem from a customer initiated payment approach to a merchant initiated collections.
Our platform is built on open source technology framework and is optimized for high scale and volume.
The platform enables to open up their service offerings for all participants across channels with a quick turnaround time and with reduced TCO.
- Real time collection request generation through web API's/Mobile API's/ Face to Face Payments. [Ex. Aggregators, FMCG Companies, Airlines, e-Tailers]
- Bank Mobile SDK bundled with merchant App [Retail Chains]
- Recurring and One time Bulk collections (file Based) through bank channels [EMI collections, utility payments]
- API Banking :Web API's and SDK [Very Large merchants, Aggregators, Wallet Operators]
- Merchant Reconciliation, Settlement and Payout
- Dispute Management
- Refund and Chargeback management